There’s More to a Smile Than Just Teeth
We all know what a beautiful smile projects – confidence, happiness, warmth and attraction. In fact, almost all positive human expressions are portrayed through the window of a great looking smile.
At the North Sydney Dental Practice, we truly understand the aesthetic elements that make up a attractive smile. Our faces, smiles and personalities are all completely different and therefore every individual patient of ours will have a personally customised smile design.
To achieve a cosmetically beautiful smile, we carefully look at the following factors first:
- The face: complexion, shape, proportions, facial profile, jaw line…
- The lips: volume, shape, angles and curves…
- The movement: the dynamic facial expressions during speech, laughter, lines and wrinkles during natural movement
- The colour: shade, transparency, opacity, uniformity, texture, light reflection…
- The teeth: size, shape, proportions, gum display, line angles, curves, rotations, gaps, crookedness, & wear.
- Your personality: assertive vs soft, feminine vs masculine, young vs mature, natural vs enhanced
We use a combination of advanced digital technology coupled with our creative eye for beauty and detail to design an exquisite smile, just for you.
How to Get a Better Smile
If you want to improve the look of your smile, you’re in good hands at North Sydney Dental Practice. Our dentists can offer a number of options ranging from quick and simple improvements to complete smile makeovers. Of course we would look at all of the factors and suggest options that are specifically suitable for you. Some of these solutions might involve one or more of the following.
- Teeth Whitening. A quick, simple and cost effective way to whiten the colour of your teeth
- Invisalign orthodontic straightening. Crooked, slanted, rotated, gappy teeth can be corrected effectively with Invisalign, a clear orthodontic straightening system
- Anti-wrinkle injectables and dermal fillers. Your face and lips frame your smile. Anti-wrinkle injectables and dermal fillers are a safe and fast way to smooth unwanted lines and enhance the attractive features of your face: your eyes and smile
- Composite veneers. A cost effective, conservative and quick way to fix chipped teeth, worn edges, uneven shapes and small asymmetries.
- Porcelain (Ceramic) Veneers. Porcelain veneers offer the most superior optical aesthetics for smile makeovers. Whether you prefer an enhanced smile that’s runway-ready or a more natural, subtle appearance, porcelain veneers are able to create these looks better than any other material. For complete smile makeovers, this option usually offers the best cosmetic results and the most long lasting. With the ability to control the size, shape, colour, texture, angles and much more, it’s no wonder that so many people choose porcelain veneers for their smile make-over treatment.