Overcoming Dental Anxiety
The team at North Sydney Dental Practice have helped thousands of nervous patients overcome their dental anxiety through:
- Recognition and diagnosis of dental anxiety
- Empathy and patience
- A non-judgemental understanding that there may have been long periods of avoidance of dentistry
- Supportive patient-dentist relationships built on integrity and trust
- A soothing and calm atmosphere in our state-of-the-art facility
- Warmth and compassion from every team member at NSDP
- A pleasant distraction in the form of a ceiling-mounted TV screen to enjoy the wide range of movies, and music available
- Effective and adequate local anaesthesia
- A gentle touch for minimal discomfort
We recognise that for some people however, more may be required to help them receive the dental care they need or want. Further to the above, we offer the following additional services for dental anxiety.
- Happy gas (nitrous oxide)
- Oral Sedation
- Intravenous Sedation
Over the years, hundreds of patients have told us how their experience with us is positive, painless and relaxed. Many say that they went from absolutely hating the dentist to looking forward to their appointments!
If you want to regain control of your oral health and have a smile to be proud of, without fear or embarrassment, our experienced team can help you get back on track and stay that way for life.