Thank you again for your patience as we’ve implemented the restrictions required by the Government and relevant authorities as part of the response to the COVID-19.
Last week the Government announced that dentists can provide all dental treatments to patients, which means we’re open and can again help a further number of patients with their dental concerns as well as continuing care.
We want to assure you that the safety and wellbeing of our patients, our people, and the community remains our priority.
In line with this commitment, we’re continuing a number of safety measures to help minimise any risk of COVID-19 exposure within the practice.
- Additional hand sanitising stations;
- Adding Hepa C, UV air sterilisers to the patient lounge and all clinical areas;
- Increased infection control procedures to reduce the spread of any infection;
- The use of personal protective equipment (PPE) such as standard level 2 surgical masks, protective eyewear and gloves for all treatments;
- Strengthened cleaning procedures, including actively promoting the regular use of antibacterial hand sanitiser and surface wipes;
- Stringent personal hygiene and wellbeing measures for our staff;
- Requesting patients reschedule their appointment if they are or have recently been unwell, or are experiencing any flu-like symptoms; and
- Touch-free temperature checks for our patients.
We hope this information provides you with the reassurance that we’re taking all the right precautions, and ready to welcome you back into the practice.
We look forward to seeing you again soon.
North Sydney Dental Practice.